A lovely studio unit is available for the Senior who is looking for security, friendship, healthy home cooked meals included. This unit has a lovely window over the forest, perfect for bird watching. A short step from your room is a way to the outside deck that oversees both garden and natural surroundings.
Monthly RENT includes Operating Costs and Meals
Abbeyfield Society of Durham, Ontario
Box 639 - Durham, Ontario. N0G 1R0
Bus: (519) 369-1112
Abbeyfield Durham offers:
* Home-cooked nutritious meals
* Breakfast Bar for self service
* A professional, dedicated house/home manager
* Communal areas for social activities
* Attractive gardens for all to enjoy and
* 24 hour emergency assistance for peace of mind
* Abbey's Top Notch! New Beauty Spa
* New Multi Funcion Family Room available for Resident's and Friends. Also available for local groups.
* A warm and homely atmosphere created by staff, volunteers and friends who are linked to our houses and care homes
About Life Lease
The Life Lease plan allows you to purchase a life occupancy lease of a suite, which gives you the privilege of living "rent free" plus the Occupancy Costs, as it were for the duration of your stay in Abbeyfield Durham, with a guaranteed buy back for your occupancy lease when you no longer need it, thus protecting your children's inheritance as far as your investment in Abbeyfield Durham is concerned.
50% of our units are Life Leased, and the rest are available at the rental price.
Contact us to make arrangement for a interview to discuss these options